Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionBosch 30 inches Benchmark Series gas Slide in stainless steel range. Bosch slide-in range fits in any freestanding range cutout. Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the SmoothClose door shut. The warming drawer keeps everything you cook warm and ready to serve.
No need to worry about timing everything perfectly. Our Bosch warming drawer to keeps your meals warm and is great for preheating plates.
No more slamming the oven door. Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the smooth-close door shut. It's premium engineering that you'll appreciate each time you close your oven.
This full-extension rack glides easily on ball bearings and extends over the open oven door for easy access, allowing you to baste large cuts of meat and poultry safely without reaching into the oven.
Program your meat to cook rare, medium and well-done based upon meat type. With our ingenious MeatProbe, everything will come out exactly the way you want it.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
|Basic Color||Stainless Steel|
• Total connection rating (NG / LP) BTU : 55,000 / 48,500
• Power of front left burner (NG / LP) BTU : 10,000 / 8,000
• Power of back left burner (NG / LP) BTU : 5,000 / 5,000
• Power of center burner (NG / LP) BTU : 20,000 / 17,000
• Power of back right burner (NG / LP) BTU : 5,000 / 5,000
• Power of front right burner (NG / LP) BTU : 15,000 / 13,500
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.8 cu.ft.|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
• Variable Broil (hi & low)
• Proof Dough
• Convection Bake
• Convection Roast
• Convection Conversion
• Temperature Probe
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• Touch control for easier operation of the oven
• Heavy-duty metal knobs for a premium look and feel
• Low-profile design for an integrated appearance
• Stainless steel maintop
• 9 specialized cooking modes
• Standard convection
• Temperature conversion for convection cooking
• Meat probe takes guesswork out of cooking
• Two oven lights to better monitor cooking progress
• Kitchen timer
• Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process
• Star-K certified. 100° - 450° F
• Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
• 2 x oven racks /upper
• 1 x nozzle set for liquid gas
• 1 x cast iron pan support
• 1 x telescopic rack
• 1 x temperature probe /upper
• 120 V
• 60 Hz
• 15 A
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Net||242.99 lb(s) / 110.22 kg|
|Additional Warranty Information||Limited 1 year parts and labor|
|Width||31.5 inch(es) / 80.01 cm|
|Height||35.91 inch(es) / 91.2 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||27.05 inch(es) / 68.7 cm|
|Depth (Including Handles)||29.17 inch(es) / 74.1 cm|
• Required cutout size width: 30"
• Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in) : 43 3/4" x 34" x 31 1/2"
• Variable cooker height (in) 1"